Versatile centrifugal mixers
Perfectly created solutions for applications that require to be homogenized or disintegrated while being pumped. Centrifugal equipment in radial flow line designed under 3-A & EHEDG standards.
Flow: 352 gpm / 1,333 lpm
Pressure: 6 bar / 92 psi
Viscosity: 600 cP
Temperature: 10º to 150ºC / 14º to 302ºF
- Has a semi-open impeller design to keep pressurized and achieve better lubrication in the mechanical seal.
- Built in SS 316L with surface finish on all surfaces in contact with the fluid 32 Ra maximum
- Completely drainable with the discharge in horizontal position
- Use of o-ring to achieve a better seal
- Easy maintenance and high efficiency
- 5 different backplates options for better performance
- Designed under 3-A and EHEDG standards
- Big Slots: For disintegrations of hard solids.
- Big Inclined Slots: For disintegration of small solids.
- Big Radial Slots: For mixing powders and liquids.
- Small Slots: For disintegrations of soft solids.
- Small Radial Slots: For emulsifying different liquids.
- Thanks to its modular design, QIM Inline Mixers can be converted into a QDB Dry Blender by adding a table and a cone
- It’s different backplate options makes the QIM tailor-made for each application
- A QC+ can be converted into a QIM